April 9, 2018

Go Vegan for the Animals

I haven't eaten another mammal in 20 years, and yet the burden I feel for what humans put these gentle, innocent souls through increases. My soul weighs so heavy every day. Seeing so many images over the weekend, I can hardly bare it. They are in there, 24/7, every, minute, every second. Free range is a name we give to ease our conscience. No one wants to be murdered, they still scream and panic trying to get free of the transport trucks, the gas chambers..... I'm as healthy as I've ever been on plants alone as are millions of others, generation after generation, and yet, they are forced into life and forced to exist this way.... 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 just had to get that out there 😢

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed