April 9, 2018

Pumpkin Soup - Vegan - Gluten Free

My Ray of Sunshine πŸŽƒPumpkin SoupπŸŽƒ
Mmmmm πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸŽƒπŸ˜πŸ˜‹


Bubble, bubble πŸ’šπŸ˜‹πŸ’š Pumpkin soup dancing away in my big pot, my cauldron, where my most important spells are created...the eating kindπŸ˜„ I'm so grateful for Earth's Autum harvestπŸπŸŽƒπŸPlant magic for health, vitality, strength and most of all, enjoyment.

Soup is so easy to make, I'm looking forward to all the cozy early nights of winter to come and soups to be madeπŸŒ‚πŸ’§πŸŒˆ

Recipe
2 medium onions
6 cloves garlic
4-6 stalks celery
4 medium carrots
4 medium potatoes
1 large butternut pumpkin
2 cups cooked white beans or 2 can drained.

I use a very small amount of oil with water to fry the onions in a big soup pot.
Chop veggies (big chunks)and add everything to the pot, except the beans, add water until veggies are almost covered and bring to boil. Simmer until veggies are soft, turn off heat and leave for another hour to enhance flavours. Add beans.  Blend until smooth in food processor or with bar mix. Add a little salt if desired and I like to add pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg)

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜‹ Omg this is SO good πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’• Every veg in there adds to the flavours, its so sweet and creamy and delicious! You won't notice the beans (if you're getting used to using beans). White beans are very mild and add creaminess and protein to the soup. Low fat, highly nutritious, anti inflammatory, vegalicious meal πŸ’•πŸŒ±πŸ˜πŸŒ±πŸ’•



1 comment:

  1. Sarah - you are such an inspiration - definitely going to make this soup....I can almost taste it from your lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed