September 26, 2017

Veganniversary!


It's my 1 year Vegan anniversary this month!!! A bit of art work to celebrate πŸ˜†πŸŽ¨πŸŒ± The only regret I have, as most Vegans do, is that I didn't go fully vegan sooner! I knew I wanted to live this way from an early age but chronic illness took me on a detour. I have 25 years of learning and experience to share and hopefully, help others make the switch. For the animals, planet and ourselves. Nothing beats feeling this good. Not only physical improvements, but there is a peace in my soul that I have never experienced before. I've found this feeling to have had a much bigger impact on the happiness and contentment of my life than anything else. πŸ’ŸπŸ‘ΌπŸ’ŸπŸ‘ΌπŸ’ŸπŸ‘ΌπŸ’Ÿ I would never...could never go back. Peace, love, kindness, compassion and a non violent life and world starts with me and my choices. πŸΆπŸŒ±πŸ°πŸŒ±πŸ‘πŸŒ±πŸ₯πŸŒ±πŸ„πŸŒ±πŸ΄πŸŒ±πŸ·

x Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed