March 14, 2013

Some new creations looking for a home....


Hi friends,
Its been a long time since I've created any new little Jellybelly Bears, so I'm super excited to show you my new soft sculpture releases, inspired by a fun winged cat commission I completed last year for a beary lovely lady. 
(Please click pictures to view larger size)

 
Rhubarb, a pixie kitten, mad about rhubarb crumble with loads of cream!  Of course I found her in the rhubarb plant, I'm sure that's where she got her colouring :-)  Rhubarb has been adopted :-)

Pupcake, a pixie puppy, I found him in the garden trying to play with the snails!  He gave that up as soon as I tempted him with a homemade cupcake, which he mispronounced as, yes, you got it, ......pupcake 
Pupcake has been Adopted

Custard, a little pixie kitten, named after her sweet colours and because she insists on eating every meal with her favourite food, custard, of course :-)
Custard has been adopted:-) 
*Custard is a teensy bit taller than the others 



Please feel free to email me if you'd like to adopt or ask any questions.




Join my mailing list and be the first to know about my new creations :-)

3 comments:

  1. Yay....I love all three of them, as you know very well. I love the names you picked for them as well <3 Lots of hugs to you my cherished friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see new critters from you, Sarah!!! And they are definitely your "babies", bright and cheerful! Still want, want, want to see your version of a Krampus though... :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much my dear friend Ellen <3 xx

    Thank you so much Karen! Guess what, I found the fur, it is in progress hehe, I've been collecting pictures from Google lol. I've only been sewing again this past 3 weeks, so its all a buzz at the moment, I'll write to you soon xx

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed